Wednesday 21 July 2010

The Badical - wonky acid electro techno mind dingers

Peachi here:

So we heard the two guys that are The Badical at Nowhere Festival recently and they rocked the geodesic dome. I definitely need to be in the right state of mind to appreciate this. But at Nowhere I was and there live set and DJ set were both excellent and we danced our little socks of for what seemed like ages. I think I invented a whole new way of dancing at the time, but can't remember any of it - except that it was one of the best dances I've ever had! I'm just glad there's no recorded evidence! One to watch out for at the upcoming Secret Garden Party 22-25th July 2010...

You can hear their latest stuff on their myspace page and buy their music...

..... or go here and donwload some of their previous mixes!

This sums it up quite well:
"Bent squares and bogus triangles buzz, bip, and boom through statically charged soundscapes -- cleverly crafted fun-sized techno-dramas oozing with pulsating-power & mind-bending mischief." Urban D / Urban D Radio

and so does this picture (love it!):

No comments:

Post a Comment