Thursday 27 January 2011

It's got chilly again...

...so I thought I'd make a little chill-out mix. At the moment I still want to live in PJs, in bed, big glass of wine in hand and various munchies.....so making a mix means I dont have to keep getting up to press play!
I also did it for Inspiral Lounge in Camden (check it out if you haven't been - lovely cafe) - they wanted to refresh their playlists...



So if you've just got back from work, or a party, put your fave slippers on, fire up your pipe and relax!

World Teleporter chill-out mix by Katty Grooves


and for 2 for the price of 1, here's a luscious mix from my boy dj Billy Butlins :D

Winter Greens by Billy Butlins

also chilled but slightly different vibe... some sublime tracks in there!

Big love, Katty x

No comments:

Post a Comment